This simple and quick tutorial is perfect for alleviating pain and stiffness in the shoulders that is often a result of traveling, or just general day-to-day wear and tear. Feel free to try this at home, in the office, or on the road!
- Find a flat wall to stand against.
- Lean against the wall while placing the ball on your back between your scapula and spine.
- Push the weight of your body into the ball for more pressure.
- Bend your knees to move body up and down against the wall, moving the ball along the scapula.
- For deeper pressure, open the arm out/in or up/down while still moving up and down along the wall.