Thank you for your continued support of our small business during this time. We want to remain calm and take proactive and preventative measures to keep our clients and therapists safe through this process.
To keep your immune system strong, we encourage you to continue to stay healthy by getting massages, continuing to exercise, eating healthy food, and keeping your body hydrated.
We recognize the worries that have come with the COVID-19 virus. Given the constantly evolving situation with the coronavirus, we want to assure you we are monitoring and following state and federal best practices.
More information can be found at www.cdc.gov. In addition to the CDC recommendations we are making some changes to our policies and procedures.
Starting Monday, March 16th, we are asking all clients if they have recently been ill or undergone mandatory quarantine. If the client says yes to being ill, we are asking them to wait two weeks before booking a massage. If they say yes to the quarantine we are asking if they have completed the full two week quarantine with no symptoms. We are hoping by asking the client ahead of time we will limit cancellations and unnecessary exposure to our therapists. We’ve also asked all therapists to please stay home if they have had any cold related symptoms during this time. As we know our client’s concerns and fears regarding exposure from the therapists as well.
Please note, if a therapist arrives and a client seems ill, the therapist may choose to not perform the massage. If this situation takes place, we will refund the client for the appointment. Our therapists’ and clients’ health is most important during this time.
We will continue to offer mobile massage as long as possible, as we understand that keeping your immune system healthy through massage, exercise, and nutrition boosts immunity and aids in stress management.
What we’re doing to help:
- Keeping up with the latest CDC recommendations. Implementing safe practices for employees, staggering shifts and keeping social distancing between employees
- Recommending proper hygiene, frequent hand washing in between every client, sterilization of supplies, and use of hand sanitizer and CDC recommendations to our contracted therapists
- Verifying illness and quarantine of all clients prior to booking
- If provider or customer becomes ill, they’re temporarily removed from service
What you can do to help:
- Let us know if you have recently been ill or undergoing a quarantine so we may reschedule your appointment.
- Make sure you have plenty of tissue paper and a trash can present during your massage to blow your nose or touch your face if needed.
- Therapists do wash their hands prior to massaging you. Although, you may provide hand sanitizer or clorox wipes for your therapist to use prior to massaging you.
- Take a shower after your massage.
- Please let the office know immediately if you need to cancel. We still have a four hour cancellation policy in effect. You will be fully charged, minus gratuity for the appointment if you cancel with less than four hours. You will be fully refunded if you cancel with more than four hours notice.
- Stay up to date with the latest CDC recommendations for hygiene, www.cdc.gov
We will continue to keep you up to date with any changes that may occur through this process. We are here for you, thank you for trusting in our company. Stay healthy!
Lani Fisher | Founder
Pure Knead Massage