If you have been experiencing pain, numbness, or tingling in the hands, wrist, or forearm, you may have early signs of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS). This how-to will help alleviate symptoms of CTS and provide mobility and blood flow to the area.
- Begin with your hands placed together in prayer.
- With the hands pressed together, applying pressure, move your hands back and forth towards each forearm.
- Next, apply pressure, while moving all four fingers back and forth towards each forearm.
- Now, apply pressure, while moving each individual finger back and forth towards the forearm, making sure to go to each side multiple times.
- Finish by opening the hand and applying pressure to each thumb.
These moves are intended to create blood flow, open up the joints, alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and increase mobility.
If you work in an office environment we recommend doing these exercises daily for prevention.