People have been using plants since the beginning of time for health of the body and mind. So it’s no surprise people are turning back to the pureness of plants to ease and help prevent daily ailments.
Sarah, from ‘Sarah’s Healing Essentials’, aims to educate people on how to use pure and essential oils from plants in their daily life at home. From seasonal threats like the flu, to stomach aches, insomnia and muscular pains, Sarah has selected her 10 favorite oils to ease the effects of a wide range of these tyoe of ailments. She describes these as the 10 most useful oils you can have at home for you and your family.
So, instead of getting just another prescription from the doctor to treat minor ailments, try using one or more of these essenital oils at home.
Here are some of the uses that Sarah lists for essential oils:
- Peppermint: Eases digestive issues like stomach aches
- Lemon: Cleansing for the liver and kidneys
- Lavendar: Calming for better sleep and also used for healthy skin
- Frankinsense & Oregano: Antiviral for higher immunity against seasonal threats
- Breathe (Blend): Used to support a healthy respiratory system
- Digesin (Blend): Essential oils to support a healthy digestive system.
- On Guard: Disinfectant. Used for common cold, sore throats
- Deep Blue (DoTerra lotion & capsules): Eases muscular aches and pains