At the end of a tough workout or long game, it’s important to give your muscles the support they need to recover and grow stronger. This is a quick and easy way to ensure muscle recovery, growth, and long-lasting energy!
- 1 cup of almond milk, unsweetened
- 6 ounces of Greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 scoop of protein powder- You can use any kind you like, we recommend Orgain Organic Protein Plant Based Powder (Creamy Chocolate Fudge)
- 8 fresh or frozen whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 handful of ice
- Mix all the ingredients in your blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
Mixed berries provide vitamins and antioxidants to prevent inflammation and muscle soreness. Honey is a natural sweetener and a good source of carbohydrates for energy. Honey also increases metabolism and has a low glycemic index, meaning it provides a long, slow release of energy.